No announcement yet.

Last Hope Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah got my confirmation email of it shipping today, they're chucking a free VMU as an appology for the delay.

Comment

Just received confirmation that mines shipped today as well, makes you wonder what they've been doing with it for the last 2 month as when the standard edition date was set they stated that the Ltd would follow a week later, still it'll be interesting to see what number of the supposed 500 I get if they've all been individualy numbered as promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman View Post
        Yeah got my confirmation email of it shipping today, they're chucking a free VMU as an appology for the delay.
        Did they have that on your invoice, as I've only got confirmation of the game being shipped.

Comment

Mine is still in "preparing order" status. All items are accounted for but they still have to ship it, probably because I choose UPS. In fact, I was going to contact them to ask if they could ship all other items as LHLE was still missing, good thing they eventually recieved it.

Comment

Yea, got my confirmation too. Tbh, after the reading the less than favourable impressions on it, I don't really care that much any more BUT, it does mean my copies of Triggerheart and Taito Memores 2: Vol 1 will be arriving so that's good

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
              Did they have that on your invoice, as I've only got confirmation of the game being shipped.

half way down the page - there is a wee story on it and why there are some still available

it mentions the vmu there

Comment

Mine finally shipped today. Nothing about the fee VMU in the invoice, don't really need it but it will be a nice freebie.

Comment

got mine today. no 181/500. free vmu as well which was nice of PA. will give it a blast later.

Comment

mines 345, prolly gonna keep it sealed now and find some mp3s of the games soundtrack seeing as I got fed up of waiting and ordered a standard edition as well

Comment

got 347 here

we probably ordered at almost the same time

Comment

Working...
                      X