Ghost Rider - PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Rider - PSP

Man what a game! Respect again to 2K games!!

Just played the first two level and I am very impressed. Cant wait to see the Motorbike sections

I dont know much about the comic books. This game is seriously kick ass and reminds me a lot of Devil May Cry

Graphics / Framerate on the PSP is very nice indeed. Cant wait to play the PS2 version

Whilst Nicholas Cage is prettydreadful in the remake of the Wicker Man I still like to follow his films, do we get some snippets of it in this?

Also looking around I see that footage of this game seem to be a mix between God of War and Devil May Cry.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
      Whilst Nicholas Cage is prettydreadful in the remake of the Wicker Man I still like to follow his films, do we get some snippets of it in this?
      Don't think so. iirc the storyline is completely different from the film (set afterwards) & 2k don't have the rights to use NC's likeness.

Comment

got this for ps2 not to bad does rip off god of war

the weapon feels similar to use

when enemies are dazed a orange circle flashes above the heads

the actual levels remind me of devil may cry 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mus View Post
          Man what a game! Respect again to 2K games!!
          It's Climax you should be thanking, in'it?

The film actually got quite a good write-up from JR on this week?s Film 2007. The game was reasonable well received in Edge too (6/10). Quite tempted myself.

I take it the difficulty is more God of War than Devil May Cry 3?

Comment

It says 2K games when it boots up

Comment

Still quite tempted, but it’s hard to justify the purchase. God of War 2 is out in a couple of months, so why buy an inferior product?

I guess the game is going to appeal to: the impatient, a sucker for this type of action game, or someone who’s really hyped for the film (which must be few and far between).

Comment

Working...
              X