Fatal Fury Battle Archives 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Fury Battle Archives 2

emulation seems good enough and it has the same opening menu as the last blade 2 double pack

thing that made me really happy though was there is now a practice mode for each of the games

has real bout 1 special and 2 on it i am really happy to be able to play real bout 2 now as its my fav fatal fury game (more so then mark of the wolves)
    Last edited by eastyy; 28-02-2007, 12:30.

Which machine is this on?

Comment

Real Bout Special is my fave SNK fighter alongside Last Blade, I have to pick this up

Originally posted by Baggie View Post
      Which machine is this on?
      PS2 (JPN).

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        emulation seems good enough and it has the same opening menu as the last blade 2 double pack

thing that made me really happy though was there is now a practice mode for each of the games

has real bout 1 special and 2 on it i am really happy to be able to play real bout 2 now as its my fav fatal fury game (more so then mark of the wolves)
        I'll agree with you there. RB2>MOTW all day long. I'm really hoping that they fix the USB sticks for PS2 games on PS3 with the 1.54 update. I'd maybe even get it then.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Real bout 2 is pretty much better than Garou. Although Garou seems to have a finer and deeper play engine. But for artwork, character line up, colour palette and fun i'd say RB2 is superior.

RB2 also had that special thing to it, that it was to this day exclusive for the Neo. I still have to pick up the AES cart though. I don't think i'll settle with a Ps2 version.. but who knows.

Comment

Got stuck into this earlier tonight and it's absolutely superb! Hadn't played any of these FF games before and IMO, this surpasses even the mighty Garou as the best Neo comp on the PS2.

Great stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X