Infernal - PC/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infernal - PC/360

Couldnt find any other posts about this one.

I started playing this a few days ago and I must say, for a game i hadnt heard much about, im pretty impressed.

Developed by Playlogic, a team ive not heard of in the past.

Its the usual good versus evil style 3rd person shooter with keys and traps and things but there are a few new things thrown in such as evil powers that allow you to teleport and change your vision to spot secrets etc.

The graphics are top notch and it looks like a combination of high Anti Aliasing and HDR at the same time which is always good

Gameplay wise its almost like a split between psi-ops, resident evil4 and max payne, with a good slice of action and some decent storylines thrown in as well.

Only a few levels in but I'm definetly starting to like this one.

Coming out on 360 soon as well i believe

Is it out already ?

No-one seems to be selling it, was looking to get this for my wee brothers birthday. Where did you get it ?
    Last edited by Gerry Helmet; 16-03-2007, 13:29. Reason: Checking release date

Comment

I ordered this off Amazon, graphically its quite nice.

Gameplay and story are a bit lacking though, especially the script...good lord can they be any cheesier? ...yes but not by much

Comment

Did this come to the 360 in the end? Anyone got it?

Comment

Pretty sure it was canned

Comment

It did come out, just the US for now.

Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.

Comment

This game stinks, the minute the game begins your in a poorly lit club, enemys are difficult to even spot so you feel your being shot from all angles until you can get into to a corner to suss out where they are. The controls are clunky and movement feels poor. I cant believe games this bad make it to the final cut and get released. I personally wouldnt want this game for free if it was offered. Avoid like a dose of crabs..

Comment

Working...
              X