Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

My copy of this arrived today, been looking forward to this as I love KH.

Not gave re: Chain of Memories a go yet, but I've spent this morning playing the main game.

As most people know, this is basically the US game (inc. English voices) with extra stuff, scenes, battles etc.
    It's import friendly so long as you've already played KH2... anyone who's never played the game would be better sticking to the US game, as the menu's are all in kanji/hiri for the most part including skills and the like, but experienced people will know what to do.
    Main menu is in katatana though, seems to be 4 play modes - Beginner, Standard, Proud and Critical. Don't really know what the differences are except that there are different requirements to unlock the secret ending.

The Limited Edition being sold at PA (I don't think NCSX have it) has a cool 'Another Report' book with it. Very professional thing, worth the extra.

In KH mode at the moment as I just got the Complete Soundtracl box too, anyone else playing through this?

whats the chances this coming out in PAL (or NTSC-U)?

I started KH2 and played 10 hours in bu i got stuck on a battle with pete and havent got further. I also thought the battle system paled compared to the first game, but it didnt bother me too much.

I want to go back to it sometime, although kinda inclined to see if the final mix is ever released.

Comment

When you start the game you got 4 different difficult settings now. Is the first option easy mode, the second normal, and so on? I can't read a word Japanese, so I have no idea

Comment

Beginner Mode
        Standard Mode
        Proud Mode
        Critical Mode

Playing it on Standard mode myself

Comment

Typically, i only just completed the original KH2 when i found about this version.

How much is actually added compared to the original (us release), and is it possible to use a KH2 save game to play final mix+ ? (i'm guessing no ).

Comment

I'm waiting for my copy (with Another Report) to be delivered, but I haven't actually played the first game yet, so I should probably get on with that. ^_^

Comment

Certainly play the first KH before you touch the sequel imo, or the plot will be kinda pointless!

I'm pretty sure my US KH2 save wasn't detected by FM+.
              But I reckon that unless you can read Japanese, you'd need to of played KH2 in English anyway... the voices may be English, but the inbetween dialogue where it tells you where to go/what to do is in Japanese.

As I say, menus/items/etc are in katatana, so they won't be much trouble to people with basic Japanese.
              Last edited by sj33; 04-04-2007, 16:50.

Comment

I haven't finished KH 2 yet, but arguably the plot's pretty pointless anyway.

Light hearts darkness friends darkness hearts light darkness friends?

Comment

Working...
                X