DJ Max Portable 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ Max Portable 2

I can't type too much as I'm at work but all I can say is WOW.

If you loved 1st one but got bored after a while for it being too samey samey, then you will love this sequel.

Saying that, you will either hate this or want more of the same.

Now, whilst doing a combo, you build another Fever combo meter, whilst hitting notes whilst doing a normal combo.
    When this is full, you activate it by pressing X and any note pressed is worth 2 notes!

Loads to unlock! Bring it on!

Are there songs from the online DJMax that weren't in DJMax Portable?

Have Knowledge System and Fareast Glassfield made it in?

Comment

Not too sure about the songs as I ain't played online and I ain't too sure about the other stuff.

But there is loads to unlock and you can do this only not buy gaining gold credits for playing songs and you buy stuff now like characters, skins and notes.

Also new is a 5 button intermediate mode.

What I can say is this... This is fantastic for train journeys!

Comment

OMG!!! Been waiting for this for ages but didn't realise it was out.. Phillai.. did you get extra fancy super duper collectors edition?

You tried multiplayer yet? Gonna be some noisy tram journeys ahead

Comment

Nah, got normal one!

The notes on this one are alot more interesting and not so predictable in my opinion.

I'd also say that this is harder!

It seems to take forever to gain gold credits though to unlock stuff!
          I'm wondering if there's a much quicker way!

Comment

For anyone interested, there's a downloadable demo of this (showing the new 5-button mode):

Be warned - it's really not very welcoming for beginners

Comment

My Metallic Silver Orpheus edition should be arriving today (PLEASE) or tomorrow (BOO)... really hyped for this, first time my PSP will have seen any action in months!

Comment

The fever combo is wicked. Once activated, you can do combo's with a fever combo. Enough button presses and you can have each button worth as high as a 4x combo for each button pressed!

Comment

Were are you all getting your copies from......

Comment

Had mine shipped from Play-Asia to a mate in Japan's address, but you can get it off eBay no problem

Silvergun - neither of the tracks you mentioned are on the OST Can't say for sure if that means they're not in the game, but I'm not holding out any hope...

Comment

I've been loving this to bits and it makes train journeys so much better!
                      The RPG like level up experience and collecting gold is fantastic

Any chance we can have a review, soon?

Comment

I'm loving the demo but I will admit I cant play it well lol I wanna buy it now but not of ebay, I'd want the first game too T_T

Comment

Just bought this after reading this thread. Great fun

Comment

This game made my PSP go from never being used to my most used console
                            If you like any type of rhythm/bemani game then buy it, it's really good.

Anybody found a way to get gold faster yet? I want more gears and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X