Driver 76

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driver 76

Had a quick 15 mins on this at work, I liked Driver PL and thought this could try and recapture some of the Psone magic to the series.
    Sumo be praised!, its not great but it feels right the driving is spot on (with only a tiny bit of slowdown).
    Not had much time to try running about shooting anything, but this is demanding more attention

Blimey, is it out? I thought this wasn't hitting the streets till July

---
    S0L
    ---

Comment

Out tomorrow think you need a new PR department

Comment

Crikey a new driver game out already? took me by surprise. hope it does well for the new team

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          Out tomorrow think you need a new PR department
          Actually having a PR dept at Sumo might be a start!

Hopefully you lot will enjoy the comedy swearing the 18 rating allowed us to have

---
          S0L
          ---

Comment

Well sadly this title has died a quiet death on this forum which is a shame to see.

I've always been a huge fan of the Driver foundations, muscle cars, 1970 music, sunsets and tyre smoke. Driver and Parallel lines got it the most right in regards to atmosphere although Driver 3 had the best missions but was let down by being a uncomplete game.

I just got this for my Birthday from my little brother and it's a real gem! This is a real treat on the PSP and almost impossible to believe is running on such a platform. It looks and sounds brilliant and the nub is supprisingly agile on the old thumb and car.

Disapointingly though it has another Driver trademark that the series should not deserve. Bugs and unrelenting crashes on the main game are really making the game hard to play through. It's testiment to the games core quality that I'm still playing and enjoying Take a Ride mode through the single player bugs.

I'm unaware if my word will be the last of this brilliant game on this very forum, I hope not as the game is proving to be more solid than the GTA's on the console and deserving of more praise.

Is anyone else still playing or has just received this game? Are the crash issues, that for me are occouring solely on the single player main story, known about?

Comment

Working...
            X