Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarface Wii

Picked this up yesterday ?29.99 woolworths

played about 4 hours so far and im enjoying it allot, feels just like gta vc, the controls work well, graphics look ps2 standard in places, some bits look great though, driving is allot of fun. swearing is a bit over the top at times but doesnt matter too much,this is deffinatly one of the better gta clones ive played

will post some more thoughts later, did anyone else pick this up?

Didn't even know they were doing a wii version - played the start (training) of the xbox version and thought it looked a really good laugh - Loved the swearing

Might check this out !

Comment

How does it play in comparision to Godfather? I was thinking of picking one or the other up some time over the summer holdiays.

Comment

Hi, i have gofarther wii too, its a great game, controls are really good- specially the fighting bits, shooting is good too,well worth checking out

from what ive played scarface has a simple fighting system, but it still good, the shooting in scarface is better tho,

Comment

no one else playing this yet? ive put in about 10 hours plus now, and its by far the best gta clone ive played,

Comment

Any sign of 60Hz or prog scan? There's nowt mentioned on the box

Comment

I picked it up the other day - not a bad game at all.

It reminds me a lot of Vice City, but it feels a lot more interactive - possible due to the Wii controls.

I'm having a lot of fun with it at the moment, and i'd say out of all the GTA clones, this is one of the best.

Comment

Working...
              X