Crush - PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crush - PSP

why don't publishers try something different, guess lack of interest in this little psp puzzler is one of the reasons why.

an 8.9/10 IGN, 8/10 Eurogamer all pointed towards this being a decent psp title, but its slipped pretty quickly into obscurity it would seem.

i picked it up second hand of ebay for a tenner and first play impressions are positive, very nicely presented game.

basic idea is to get to the finish of each 3d platform level by rotating, flipping the view and 'crushing' the screen in and out of 3d to 2d to make areas unaccesible in one view accesible in the other (Paper Mario style ?).

i've finished the training and first couple of levels and can see this being a real head blender, i'd also wager a fair bet that at some point it may become a little too clever for its own good but at the price its available for now worth a punt if you want an original psp title.

And even 8/10 on our own site here

Originally posted by merf View Post
    i'd also wager a fair bet that at some point it may become a little too clever for its own good
    You'd be right.

It is a real mind-bender though, I love the music and sound effects throughout, they really add to the twisted nature of the game.

Comment

Working...
    X