No announcement yet.

Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really enjoying Apollo Justice at the moment, despite the pointless inclusion of a barely recognisable Phoenix.

Comment

Finished this now and it was just magnificent. Probably the best of the Phoenix Wright trilogy.

The

Dahlia Hawthorne

character was fantastic and so unbelievably evil. I think the entire arc was presented so well and so many fantastic moments that really hit home. I think the

Terry Fawles suicide

is especially momentous.

Despite the seriousness of the subject matter

spirit channeling aside

I think the writers did a good job of peppering the script with some humour which for the most part came across well. I literally burst out laughing at the 3 red lights and "things break" line.

Just sad that the Phoenix Wright saga is over as I've come to like the characters. I look forward to commencing Apollo Justice but I fear it won't quite be the same.

Comment

And so did we all... did you read my review of PW3 here? I'm not sure Capcom can match this entry again in the series...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Bit of a thread resurrection (but its late and i happen to be listening to phoenix W music and really in the mood)

Anyhow after getting a DS some months ago i checked these games out and oh my
          By far and away some of the greatest games ive played in the last few years, I cant say enough how much i love them. From this day onwards I have to stand up and point whenever i hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1Nr5rHQn0 play

Hmm Mat Allens (*edit* oh mayhem above is mat? Nice!) review in the ds section made me *sniffle* a bit too does a great job summing up this incredible series
          Last edited by Largo; 07-08-2009, 02:00.

Comment

Yeah, Investigation Cornered is probably the best piece in the series, although I have a soft spot for Recornered, where the mix has a few additional little flourishes on top...

Have you heard the Cadenza mix of the theme? If not, go listen now

Comment

Love the Phoenix Wright series.

Not long till the Edgeworth game comes out which looks like it's more of a traditional adventure game.
              Last edited by abigsmurf; 07-08-2009, 10:23. Reason: edit remove stuff I'd already said in that post months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Yeah, Investigation Cornered is probably the best piece in the series, although I have a soft spot for Recornered, where the mix has a few additional little flourishes on top...

Have you heard the Cadenza mix of the theme? If not, go listen now
                I have the orchestra arrangements and cornered is covered in them, its amazing
                PM me for link if you like etc.
                Last edited by Largo; 07-08-2009, 13:28.

Comment

I have the orchestra arrangements too, some pretty good stuff there

Comment

Yeah

My fav parts of the story are when you think its all over and its going to the verdict then edgeworth pipes up with an OBJECTION, and you know hes going todo the right think, for justice and truth etc.. que the music! dundundundudundddddd dunudnudnudnud lalla

cant wait for edgeworths game, itll be just like murder she wrote, but without angela

....these games make me sob *sniff*
                    Last edited by Largo; 19-08-2009, 08:17.

Comment

Working...
                    X