No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, well if you two fancy it I'll invite you later on! Gonna be starting at the level "Floodgate".

Anyone have an idea on which skulls to switch on?

Sent you a friend request Onii (I'm AdCook).

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      Anyone have an idea on which skulls to switch on?
      This might be useful:

Comment

I turn on (whilist playing on Normal or Heroic)

FOG
        Catch
        Famine
        Thunderstorm

and you'll easily get the acheivements

Comment

Do you do team or free for all scoring btw?

Thanks Boris!

LOL has anyone EVER used "Iron" ?

Iron is good if you fancy the proper hard experience in co-op.
          I always set it to FFA scoring so you can see the score all the time
          Last edited by EvilBoris; 27-10-2007, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG View Post
            This game continues to amaze me. Check out this video, words fail me...

The other Top Ten videos in that link are pretty amazing as well

Holy crap thats amazing!

Comment

That is pretty damn cool, Ironic that it ends up on the MLG site, because there wasn't an ounce of skill involved it that

That's what I love about the Halo games, everything just happens, the engine is equipped to deal with these crazy physics related incidents in a way you'd expect.

Comment

Is it supposed to happen?

Hard to explain what I mean here. Is it an outrageous fluke, or is it some kind of mini-bug that's happened somehow?

Comment

If anyones intrested still in the Halo LE kitty helmet edition Shopto are asking on their forum to post as if enough intrest their going to order another batch as ones just come up (shopto discussion section). Just thought Id pass it on as I know how desperate we all where!

I played my second league match last night. Team got annihilated but thats what happens when the leader doesnt do practise sessions Kept telling him but last night he wasnt happy as we came up against a team that plays it all time. I thought it was pretty funny myself as I just kick back and get shot hehe
                  Last edited by Guest; 29-10-2007, 09:45.

Comment

Are people still after these things?

I actually have one that I wish I'd never bought now lol. Anybody know what sort of trade in price they go for at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                      I played my second league match last night. Team got annihilated but thats what happens when the leader doesnt do practise sessions Kept telling him but last night he wasnt happy as we came up against a team that plays it all time. I thought it was pretty funny myself as I just kick back and get shot hehe
                      What league Dazzyman?

Comment

Xboxlive addicts one. Ive never been in one before on console and I joined a random group to play but its not like Im used to with the old PC clan, last night it was the first time we had played with each other for a week and only the second time in total. + it didnt start till 10pm and I felt basically what was the point as I knew we would get smacked. We won previous match last week because those guys I dont think had even tried a single match but last night the team we played against where even using glitches like standing on each others head to hide with the ball. Its got prizes of a Halo 360, LE and other stuff for the winners so peeps are going to take it seriously hehe.

As I said I thought it was hysterical (as Id kept saying to him once we come up against someone we have had it as we dont play it) because he was going nuts shouting cheat etc.. and went off instantly the match ended. I play to play I dont have a winning bone in me body so thanked em for the game and went for my tea (finally at 11pm!).

I joined it so I could play with a regular group as Im not keen on randoms on Live but so far Ive played more with randoms pml

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                          Xboxlive addicts one. Ive never been in one before on console and I joined a random group to play but its not like Im used to with the old PC clan, last night it was the first time we had played with each other for a week and only the second time in total. + it didnt start till 10pm and I felt basically what was the point as I knew we would get smacked. We won previous match last week because those guys I dont think had even tried a single match but last night the team we played against where even using glitches like standing on each others head to hide with the ball. Its got prizes of a Halo 360, LE and other stuff for the winners so peeps are going to take it seriously hehe.

As I said I thought it was hysterical (as Id kept saying to him once we come up against someone we have had it as we dont play it) because he was going nuts shouting cheat etc.. and went off instantly the match ended. I play to play I dont have a winning bone in me body so thanked em for the game and went for my tea (finally at 11pm!).

I joined it so I could play with a regular group as Im not keen on randoms on Live but so far Ive played more with randoms pml
                          I'll add your tag when I get a chance. There are quite a few people here who play regularly (and always for fun). Some are good, some not so good, but all friendly.

It sounds like you were playing against a well organised team. I'm interested though, how is standing on each other's heads with the ball glitching? If they were doing it to get the balll carier up to a high place, then that seems a great (though nasty) tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi View Post
                            It sounds like you were playing against a well organised team. I'm interested though, how is standing on each other's heads with the ball glitching? If they were doing it to get the balll carier up to a high place, then that seems a great (though nasty) tactic.
                            Think boosting was pretty comman place in 2 wasn't it. Never did it myself but I'm sure allot used to get boosts up onto the top ring in Santuary etc. Think innovative play is to quickly called glitching tbh !

Comment

Infection for Halloween:

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                                Yey! I love infection but never have enough friends to make it good... I'll be on after watching Most Haunted tonight for some haunting action.

Comment

Working...
                                X