X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines still sealed on the side - so much to play :|

Comment

This is out today in the UK

I've been really interested in this one since i saw the beautiful Wind Waker-like visual style. Its great to see all the positive feedback from you guys, am excited about getting my mitts on this one for sure.
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Looks like this has been well promoted so far, I saw it on sale in Morrisons today, which is very unusual as they stock the most common titles about.
        I still need to finish the last level, but I can't be arsed.

Comment

I've done about 4 levels so far and am loving it, glad I quit the cold turkey for it.

Comment

i love the jap styling and the idea of this, in practice though i'm finding the gameplay pretty irritating and the constant 'instant death if you do the wrong thing' restarts a pain.

not really loving this at the moment.

Comment

This is brilliant! I love the audio and visuals. I'm so glad they didn't try to westernize it, by changing the voices etc..

I picked it up yesterday from Asda for £29.97. Great way to start my 2008 gaming purchases.

Comment

Ok I'm enjoying this so far, but please tell me you don't have to do the music box parts? otherwise this game is gone!

Also the first world took about an hour to do, how long is this game?

Comment

Bought this on Saturday and am loving it.

I'm a bit non plussed on how to get maximum score on the first level proper - the one where you pull the chain and the roof caves in.

Excellent feel to the game though. When you crack a really hard level and get to the chest and shake that bell!!! Woo Woo.

(eats choccy bar)

Comment

Totally in love with this game. It's the tits.

Even though I love my Wii, there's a distinct lack of substantial games outside of Nintendo's long runners. This feels like the best new franchise on the Wii by a mile. It's setting is so fully realised and well developed that it feels like it's been going for years.

I love how the music in cut scenes is perfectly synced with the events, it all just smacks of effort. The characters and animations are wondrous, the puzzles are inspired, and the art style is right up there with Wind Waker and the like.

I also love how you aren't patronised with blatant hints, because I'd expect that from a game that's visually quite 'kiddy'.

So yeah, I think it's freaking immense.

Comment

loving it so far!

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob View Post
                        Bought this on Saturday and am loving it.

I'm a bit non plussed on how to get maximum score on the first level proper - the one where you pull the chain and the roof caves in.(eats choccy bar)
                        You pretty much get the points for doing the correct motions right the first time and not doing anything unnecessary.
                        You'll see as you go along where you are missing out on points

Comment

You can go back and redo em m8 for max points as thats the idea. I did the same on the first map (died even) 2nd time I didnt do it as quickly so went back and did it again for max (didnt bother with some coins) its about doing it without "guessing" or dying at that go and also the time is ticking to eat at it. ITs got a lot of replay value for this grading system alone

Comment

Does anyone know if you get anything for actually getting full marks on each level? I did most of them but gave up when it started having a few randomised puzzles and puzzles that rely on stupid Wiimote movements.

Comment

A warm fuzzy feeling

Comment

Picked this up yesterday with the idea that our lass can play it as well as she is getting into videogames in a big way. From the little I have played it screams high quality, however, it's the sort of game I cannot watch other people play as it's too frustrating. Watching them stumble about not work out simple puzzles drives me insane. This is why I am here now and Katy is downstairs playing the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X