Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
    Now Mile High and MP and Im done
    heh saw you trying to do mile high yesterday - good luck with that one I tried it on VET and it was just bonkers.

Comment

Yet again they hype on this site has cost me ?40, and once again I'm kinda glad I caved. This is just so awesome, there are so many 'oh my god' moments, I bored everyone rigid last night telling them about things that had happened in the game.

I'm not sure how much more I've got to go in the campaign yet, but I'm currently

carrying my wounded sniper friend, and how many times did I have to do the first section running back past the enemy in that grassy bit with all the broken cars and buses??

It's so involved, I just love it. I'm going to start the multiplayer soon, I hope it stands the test of time.

Comment

I tried to do the mile high the other day, and can't do it.

You have to play it like a SAS man in real life would do. Just run at them without aiming in for most of the time. Ocasionally stopping to throw a flash bang, or aim down the sites. I managed to get up the stairs once to the second floor, but ended up being shot to death by 2 men with seemingly endless amounts of bullets.

But my, what fun!

Comment

Finally finished "No Fighting in the War Room" on veteran last night. Struggled like hell on Saturday night on it but tonight I breezed the level without many difficulties.

Mile High on the otherhand - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Surely NO ONE can do Mile High on Veteran? The time limit is insane!

Comment

Originally posted by babs View Post
              Yet again they hype on this site has cost me ?40, and once again I'm kinda glad I caved. This is just so awesome, there are so many 'oh my god' moments, I bored everyone rigid last night telling them about things that had happened in the game.

I'm not sure how much more I've got to go in the campaign yet, but I'm currently

carrying my wounded sniper friend, and how many times did I have to do the first section running back past the enemy in that grassy bit with all the broken cars and buses??

It's so involved, I just love it. I'm going to start the multiplayer soon, I hope it stands the test of time.
              What the game handles so well is just throwing you in at the deep end

you spend all the time on the level with this guy basically holding your hand telling you what to do then all of a sudden the tables are turned and you're carrying him on your back in absolute panic. That first section where you round the corner and see the shadows of some enemies coming around is exhilerating as you throw him down and unload your pistol.

Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                I'd be amazed !!! Hard was not too bad but insane I can't even reach the staircase !!!

Comment

Im getting very close, how many rooms are upstairs ?

I managed to get to/nearly through the 2nd room upstairs but got gunned down by someone who didn't get flash banged enough!

The Key is

Slash the first guy gun the next two with your sights up, flash the room gun as many as you can, take cover against the seat reload gun and run. then flash the next room and run right through it to the stairs the explosive decompression deals with a most of these guys. Reload whilst climbing the stairs throw a flash into the 2nd upstairs room and gun everyone in the first. flash the 2nd room again and run & gun.

timing the flashing upstairs is the hardest thing a second out which I usually am and your dead
                  Last edited by Gerry Helmet; 12-11-2007, 09:49.

Comment

Absolute work of genius, that's what this game is. Haven't had as much time with it as I would like, but I'm surely and steadily making my way through the hardened campaign and loving every minute of it.

This has to have one of the greatest opening levels in any game, and it carries the atmosphere and intense gameplay from that mission forward into all of the rest. Just finished the AC-130 Spectre level which was just astounding. I usually find heli gunship missions etc boring, but this was done so well, and felt so realistic that I enjoyed every second. The chatter over the radio was so well done !

Just full of superlatives for this game, I'm just currently dreading the moment it comes to an end.

Best Single player experience I've had since COD 2 !

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                      Apparently thats not true....

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

That guy makes it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                        Apparently thats not true....

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

That guy makes it look easy.
                        !!!! That was amazing to watch.. thats some Steven Seagal **** right there.

Comment

Truly incredible The guy must be a real life Super Army Soldier!

Comment

Or a 16 year old spotty teenager...

I think I could do it if the time limit were less strict but as it is, I know I couldn't do it.

Comment

Thats exactly how I am trying to do it but I fail each time. Still at least I have fully completed the game on veteran bar this level

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                                Or a 16 year old spotty teenager...

I think I could do it if the time limit were less strict but as it is, I know I couldn't do it.
                                Without the time limit anyone could do it its not hard to stand back and gun people down taking time to heal and attack again....

Im determined to complete Mile high !!

Comment

Working...
                                X