Triggerheart Exelica (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
    It'd make the game the wrong aspect ratio shooters are in 3:4, that monitor would be 9:16 or 10:16 rotated so everything would be long and thin.

I have to say, I bought a Mitsubishi CRT flat screen monitor a few years back that happily sits on it's side, and the PQ is utterly mind blowing for the 3:4 aspect ratio shooters.

Righty o, so wot type of LCDs worth recommending that can rotate vertically and display the correct aspect then?...

Comment

Where the hell did this come from?
      I've been patiently waiting for Ikaruga & BAM Triggerheart Exelica drops in outta nowhere???
      Demo is on the way now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
        It'd make the game the wrong aspect ratio shooters are in 3:4, that monitor would be 9:16 or 10:16 rotated so everything would be long and thin.

I have to say, I bought a Mitsubishi CRT flat screen monitor a few years back that happily sits on it's side, and the PQ is utterly mind blowing for the 3:4 aspect ratio shooters.
        According to the manual it will let you set bars in there so you are still in the correct aspect ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          Online rankings are Gold only now on 360 if your silver you will not see them
          I too can't see myself or any of my friends on the leaderboards and I have a gold account. Something amiss?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            I too can't see myself or any of my friends on the leaderboards and I have a gold account. Something amiss?
            yep same here must be borked
            not saving my high scores in game either

Comment

Same thing with leaderboards here, tried this again last night, blooming difficult in places.

Had anyone here got more than the 35 easy gamerpoints yet ?

Comment

Seems that you can't place on the leaderboards unless you're in the top 100, and even your friends have to be in the top 100 in order to compare scores. Ridiculous.

Great game though.

Comment

Anyone know what is required for the 'True ending' achievements?

Comment

Yep, you need to get Faintear to appear on stages one and three (see my post on first page if you don't know how this is done) and complete the game without continuing. You're a much better man than me if you can do it.

Think you can do it on easy if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                      Yep, you need to get Faintear to appear on stages one and three (see my post on first page if you don't know how this is done) and complete the game without continuing. You're a much better man than me if you can do it.

Think you can do it on easy if that helps
                      No continues? I think that achievement is out of the window then for me

Comment

Hmmm - gettin the hang of this now... got 80pts so far out of the 200.. managed to get 60,000,000 odd last night and was on the way to get the true ending - but died half way through level 4. I continued to the end, didnt get the true ending ( Bahh ) - But got the 50,000,000 achivement.. The level 3 Faintear battle was a bit of an eye burn moment.. even with playing it on easy. And i swear - the bullet count/hell increased after i beat her...

Comment

Trigger Heart Exelica Help

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I could not see anywhere else to post it!

How do I get Faintear to show herself on level 1?

Comment

You need to have 3,000 of the yellow "thingies" by the time you defeat the boss.

Comment

Thanks, I think I am nearly there then. Does it matter if you use bombs or not?

Comment

No, going to merge this with the First Play thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X