Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiisana Ou-sama to yakusoku no kuni / Final Fantasy: My Life as a King (WiiWare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I think it would be worth the second play though for the extra 15 dungeons before buying any of the extra content.
    That's not a bad idea, but I don't know if I will make it to a third play through! Thinking about getting the extra tribes too now...

Comment

Final Fantasy: My Life as a King - WiiWare

I am surprised there isn't a first play for this yet!

So far the first impressions are good. The scope of the game is enormous and there's never a lack of things to do as you live out each day of the game's adventure. This may be different from the Final Fantasy epics RPG fans are used to, but it's stunning regardless. It is definitely the most ambitious WiiWare title to date. I am not sure I am over the moon about all the "pay to play" content but I guess that is to be expected. I just won't be the one buying it!

Check out WiiWare World's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King review

Comment

I feel purchase at VG+ for some wii points coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase View Post
          I am surprised there isn't a first play for this yet!
          There is... but it has japanese name. Kryss made it.

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas View Post
            There is... but it has japanese name. Kryss made it.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=85640
            Haha I dun searched and everything!

Comment

Having read that first play thread I`m not sure what to buy - lost winds or this!
              Not enough points.

cost of add ons
              Dungeon Pack - 300 Points - 1 Block Required
              Triple Race Pack - 800 Points - 2 Blocks Requires
              Lilty Hut - 300 Points - 1 Block Required
              Selkie Den - 300 Points - 1 Block Required
              Yuke Shack - 300 Points - 1 Block Required
              New Royal Outfit - 100 Points - 3 Blocks Required
              New Chancellor Outfit - 100 Points - 3 Blocks Required
              Luxurious House - 100 Points - 1 Block Required
              Sacred Shrine - 200 Points - 1 Block Required
              Last edited by huxley; 15-05-2008, 12:31.

Comment

Plays perfectly well WITHOUT the extra content, and there are automatically more dungeons on your second play through.

Comment

Been playing this on the weekend and am up to level 9, not spread to much of the city but have maxed out the number of adventurers that I can get, need to unlock the guildhall to get more. How many adventurers should I end up with? Is there a reason to have so many? How do I group them into parties?

Comment

I need to get back to this...Have you put in another quest board so that you can send people off on different quests?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      I need to get back to this...Have you put in another quest board so that you can send people off on different quests?
                      Yeah I have put in two and have since found the guildhall which let's me up my number of adventurers. Maybve I'm going mad but I'm feeling maybe I'll only expand to 8? Assuming parties are made of four people that could give me two squads of four, with one of each character type. Although the adventureres make their own parties right? So they may just party up with their friends rather than go for the good mix of jobs...

Comment

You decide who goes and who doesn't, so don't let the ones you don't want to go go.

Comment

Working...
                        X