Dark Sector (360/PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Neoboy got it sorted now.

I must say this is the first game that I have rented and enjoyed so much that I ordered yesterday. Top Quality fun.

Comment

Ok got this today, traded in some **** mind......Seems quite good! I don't understand all the hate this game gets it's much better than recent "bad" titles like Army of Two,The Club, Turok etc.

The gunplay is done great and the pace just keeps going, I'm only in chapter 4 so far sure it's no keeper but it's better played in small chunks I think.

Also shame about everything looks green and orange slimey but other than that the graphics are nice.

Comment

Finally completed this think it was a nice game plenty of hours there some nice entitlements to get on the PS3 version hope there a sequel to this.

Comment

Level 7 drags on a bit!

Comment

I'm about to finish this on Brutal difficulty and I've enjoyed it but some things just don't click. The awful shop/ upgrade system has been mentioned but I think the biggest problem is with the enemies.
            The game basically uses the same cover system as Gears but in Gears you were constantly pressing forward. With the teleporting enemies it kind of negates the whole use of cover in this way because you can get blasted in the back so easily.
            I've found to get through it on Brutal I have to take out all the enemies from the doorways.
            I can imagine 'waiting for the elevator' is going to be a bit tough..

Comment

Old trailer:

Another Dark Sector Trailer please subscribe if u wanna see more vids

The game changed a bit then!

Comment

Liking this so far and when you get that power up just before chapeter 4 this game takes off. What so great about this game , is that the gameplay , features, graphics just get better and better with each level , reminds me very much of Castlevania IV or Metroid In that it starts off very slow with so so graphics and sound , but with each new level and power up just keeps on getting better and better till you can't put the thing down .

The Glaie really does make this game worth buying . Saying that I'm a massive KRULL fan so that helps

Comment

Originally posted by MJ View Post
                  Old trailer:

Another Dark Sector Trailer please subscribe if u wanna see more vids

The game changed a bit then!
                  I remember that I think, that's quite old indeed. It's funny they just kept the title even though it's a completely different game, admitting basically it's just a random phrase they chose because it sounded cool .

Comment

I am glad that is over.YAWN

What a chore!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      I am glad that is over.YAWN

What a chore!
                      Argh, don't say that. I only bought this yesterday as I wanted a reason to switch on my PS3.

Comment

I've got two levels to go on my Brutal campaign, which is my second play through, and I enjoyed it more this time. Much like I enjoyed Bioshock more on Hard the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by PrayforMojo View Post
                          Argh, don't say that. I only bought this yesterday as I wanted a reason to switch on my PS3.

Having owned this on the 360 and then playing the PS3 demo, the PS3 version plays a lot better thanks to the better shoulder button layout.

Never thought I'd be saying that!

Comment

How annoying. I started a Brutal campaign and didn't use anything other than Continue and I've just finished it to find chapters 6-10 don't have Brutal underneath them, yet I was taking just as little damage as the chapters marked as Brutal.

Is it possible to select Brutal for individual chapters, because when you go to Load Game and select a chapter you don't get to choose a difficulty or if I play from Chapter 5, which is marked as Brutal, will it continue as Brutal?

What a load of rubbish.

Comment

I'm sure I read a way to get around that in gamefaqs.........or you could just go to the official website and look there.

Comment

The workaround is to load the last chapter that registered as Brutal and continue the game from there; I've replayed Chapter 5 and so far chapters 6 and 7 have now registered as Brutal. I read about this glitch beforehand and heard it happened at Chapter 5, so of course I checked to see Chapter 5 marked as Brutal and didn't check again.

Comment

Working...
                                X