Too Human Pal Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Human Pal Xbox 360

Just on playing Too Human and have just completed the first level. Part of which was the demo.

Quite a few hidden rooms and things to find, and there was a decent boss battle at the end. Can't remember if the demo did but there was a nice cutscene at the start of all the blokes in a spaceship doing an aliens style touchdown in a personnel carrier.

It seems a bit more polished than the demo but that might just be me? Currently I'm exploring a big hub setup before the next mission. For my skill class I went with the Commando. Anyway back to the game.

You might want to post a pic of the game as it isn't out here till friday.

Comment

No probs hold on!

Comment

We need proof, lying scum!

Comment

Why you dirty bastard!

Comment

How are you finding the combat?

Comment

Its not bad with the Commando the shooting seems more his part so at the moment I'm retreating from baddies, blasting them with a rifle and grenades.

Comment

Tell us everything about the upgrades, the whoring, the baddies, the weapons, the environments, etc. But no spoilers!

Comment

I'm dying quite a bit so not sure if I'm playing it right? Just got to level 15 on my fella. Theres various baddies all pretty similar in style. Some have fire or ice effects. Some are more resistant to certain types of weapons.

Comment

I'm still on the 2nd level its massive. I'm struggling to use dual wielded pistols, one ends up spraying all over. Also I'm struggling to handle some of the baddies, theres these hard green ants and like a big mantis thing that always whups me. But in a great turn of events

I found a rifle called a KLOBB, superb!

Comment

Finished it now, and replaying through as the same character to level up further. I've missed a good few bits on levels and I have equipment I can't use as its too high a level. Theres a nice level select that puts you back into levels but with different enemies in different places with the cut scenes removed. Been good so far, basically its just constant hack and slash or shoot with lots of collecting.

Comment

You've finished it already?! How many hours did it take you?

Comment

In game timer says 15 hours, I could have spent more exploring the cyberspace bit. I've now got skills to see even further round that so its a game that will take a number of completions to see everything

Comment

seems like you enjoyed it? I'm still torn between this and star wars for my monthly purchase

Comment

Its not bad, I've enjoyed playing it. Not played Star Wars though, if you like collecting and leveling then you will enjoy it. Coop should be decent too. Its not bad for the old gamerscore either, I've got 655 on it at the mo.

Comment

Working...
                              X