Peggle Nights (Peggle 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peggle Nights (Peggle 2)

I know on a site like this admitting to a love of Peggle is not cool, but its brilliant, and I love it so I don't care.

A new game called Peggle Nights gone up on the Pop Cap website today for the princely sum of ?14.95 - giving you 5 installs apparently.

Seems to be more of the same and on the first couple of levels nothing appears new other than the layouts.

That said I'm quite happy to wade my way thru another 100+ levels of the same as I find this game incredibly relaxing, especially as it runs beautifully on my little Eee pc.

Oddly enough, I looked (Through the phone itself) to see if there was a version of Peggle for my mobile yesterday but couldn't find anything. Does anyone hold the licence for an S60 version do you know, or is it purely an iPhone/PC thing?

Never tried it, but I'd like to. And those moments when I can only game on my phone* seem an ideal opportunity.

* - (

At work, on the toilet

).

Comment

I loved the original Peggle which I bought off Steam , so I'll eventually get this. Whatever happened to Peggle DS? Is that still on its way?

Comment

£15 for peggle?!?!

but meh, these games always have poor dictionaries

Comment

peggle is a pachinko/pinball bouncy little ball puzzle/action game thing, its not a word puzzler, hence has no need for a dictionary.

Comment

There were some new screenshots of Peggle DS released a few weeks back. Then a week after that rumours surfaced it was axed, though no offical confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
              peggle is a pachinko/pinball bouncy little ball puzzle/action game thing, its not a word puzzler, hence has no need for a dictionary.
              doh, was thinking of Boggle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
                There were some new screenshots of Peggle DS released a few weeks back. Then a week after that rumours surfaced it was axed, though no offical confirmation.
                That's a shame. I think I'll wait until it drops in price before I buy it, as I've already got far too many games to be getting on with.

Comment

I played thru the first 2 characters sets of 5 levels last night whilst Arsenal bored me in Kiev.

apart from prettier backrounds to a level can't see a thing thats changed yet, which is a good thing in some ways as happy to play more of the same, this may be one of those titles like Bopmberman and Tetris that got nailed first time.

price is always subjective on these things, is a £40 title with an 8h playtime but big production values worth more than this at £15 which will potentially give far more playtime ?

I'm fine with the price of this as know I'll get the value out of it.

Comment

there is a free pack of ten new spring themed levels up for download on the popcap webste now if you have this on your pc, quite nice and gives you something new to have a go on.

the free xmas one's are no longer available for download

Comment

Working...
                    X