X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep... i've got confirmation that it will be here tomorrow too

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
      excellent, you sure should think it would get it !

I hope it as well, after reading all this I'm confident they won't let us down....

At the moment the lobby is a just a '1 on 1 Lobby'.

FOund this image of the Championship Mode patch that comes out on Friday. Looks like there's a bigger lobby...

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
        Are you sure it has been posted? I recieved the e-mail that it shipped last night. But its still processing in my order history. They said it will ship today or tomorrow on the forums.
        Which forum is that?

Comment

Shopto.net forums I assume

Mines on the way... yippee... anyone wanna sell me their stick ? LOL

Comment

Please people, keep talk of shipping away from this thread. Impressions/discussion of the game only in here.

Comment

Ok

I'll have to wait till tomorrow for that then

Comment

Thanks for the info Hoolak !

looks like I'm not gonna be dissapointed with the online play after all ! from what I've read so far online seems to be pretty stable without any big lag issues.
                Man , I'm all hyped up for this now...

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                At the moment the lobby is a just a '1 on 1 Lobby'.

FOund this image of the Championship Mode patch that comes out on Friday. Looks like there's a bigger lobby...

Comment

Been playing my first online battle this morning. I wouldn't play anyone lower that 4 bars on their ping-o-meter as you'll get noticeable input lag.

The fights have been solid so far. I'm loving the online title and icons you aquire throught your online journey. Just got some nice little touches that give the impression of a quality title made with care. The little emoticon next to you name in the lobby which you can flip through emotes using the L/R buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                    I hope this all makes sense. It?s not too bad when you get used to it and it?s possible to do some really sick stuff!
                    Cheers for that. I was aware you could cancel the focus attack, but I was unaware you could use it to cancel the special moves also. Technically with a full super bar, you could execute four chaining dragon punches in a row then...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Doesn't using the focus attack dash cancel (from specials) actually use two bars?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtec View Post
                        Doesn't using the focus attack dash cancel (from specials) actually use two bars?
                        Yes it does, sorry about that. I've been spending too long in training with an unlimited supply.

There is different properties on the dragons I think. I know you can juggle with a mid dragon and you can juggle with an ex dragon, not sure about the others.

Comment

any feedback on how it controls with the 360 pad? dont want to wait until i can afford yet another new stick to play it!

James

Comment

This is everything I wanted and plenty, plenty more. That remix of Sakura's theme! The anime cut scenes!

I will always love Third Strike, but this is winning a very special place in my heart very quickly. Plus I just managed to get the "10 ranked wins in a row" achievement in my first 10 fights, awesome

Comment

Ha, good to see Dan has his Super taunt from the Alpha series

Comment

I never got into SFIII, i think i was too late for the party on that one. We did get SFIII in the arcades down here, but i think it was only there for a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X