No announcement yet.

Halo Wars (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up going through it three times (once by myself on normal, coop on easy to get the skulls and boxes and then coop legendary) and put a load of time into the multiplayer.

I got the play for 24 hours achievement completely by surprise as I had no idea I had spent that much time with it as I was having so much fun.

Comment

Played and completed in 2 days (being ill does have its perks). Really - I dont think its a very good RTS game - but I think as a source of entertainment its quite good. Mission objectives are varied and the whole game is very streamlined.

What I did like a lot was the FMV work - looked very epic and beautifully done which was a nice surprise.

I think ZP put it right when he said it was Baby's first RTS, theres really no tactical decisions to make here - build units, click select all - point and attack. Its what I expected it to be, nothing much.

I got this, more as a swan song to ES - and the end credits left a bit in my stomach for all the people who lost their jobs..

Comment

I'm glad I read your post.. just did the first few levels and feel like I've seen the game now! Select all - pound enemies. Build more troops when needed.

I echo the FMV though - still looks fantastic! I imagine it felt incrediballs in 2009...

Comment

Went though this again during the summer, again as a hard core rts its not going to interest the starcraft 2 crowd, but, as a source of entertainment i thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Its just a well made game that you can enjoy for a few day, along with being a great source of halo lore, its still sad that ensemble were liquidated for doing a great job despite the low sales.

Comment

Working...
          X