Demon's Souls PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
    How long does it usually take for crystal lizards to respawn guys? Just after one chunk of hardstone. >_<
    They don't, or better, they do but there's a specific set of rules behind lizard respawns.
    The wiki knows better.

Comment

Thanks again briareos. Looks like i'm going to have to look for some i've missed on levels i haven't gone back on.

Comment

I don't suppose anyone out there is still playing and interested in trading stones, items, etc?

Comment

Was playing Demon's last night. Compared to Dark Souls it's a piece of cake. The amount of grass dropped, health regenerating rings and shields etc. Anyway, made a Lava Bow but I need to seriously farm large hard and bladestone shards now. I think overall Dark Souls is the beter game of the two now I think about it but there are some bits in Demon's that are just ace and I like the enemy designs better I think.

Comment

The thought of farming Bladestones (Pure especially) again sends a shivver down my spine, more than any boss in these games. Have fun!

Comment

I gave up after around 3 hours of trying with no results.

Comment

You won't get any disagreement from me!

Almost finished another run in Demon's Souls. Want to make the

Northern Regalia

so I need the

Soul Brand

t from Old King Doran.

Seriously, that guy is a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                  You won't get any disagreement from me!

Almost finished another run in Demon's Souls. Want to make the

Northern Regalia

so I need the

Soul Brand

t from Old King Doran.

Seriously, that guy is a dick.
                  With a lot of patience, a lot of arrows and the Thief's Ring it's possible to wear him down, veeery slowly but surely. The manly approach still dictates a lot of patience, a good shield and a fast weapon.
                  Though you don't need

to kill him, unless you want the armour as well

Comment

Tried the wearing him down method but he regens his health. He was locked in combat with me at the time though (was using soul arrow). Perhaps if he's not locked in combat then he won't regen? I've got a Lava Bow and 800 arrows. Maybe I can cheap him.

I want the armour :-)

Allant stole 5 soul levels off me because I was playing whilst too tired.

Comment

Wasn't there a trick where you could use poison cloud and then run away or did they patch that? He is definitely doable in a one on one fair fight regardless.

Comment

Mybe we should move this discussion to its proper thread? Anyway poison cloud has been patched, still works only on few bosses.

Comment

Re: Dark Souls

Oh yes. I'll move them when I get to a pc. Anyway I took Doran down. If you can get him to follow you to the battlement where the crossbow men are he'll wander back in but he'll hang around. If you can force him out though he'll be totally focused on trying to get back to the mausoleum. I just blocked his path and kept knocking him tot the ground with a massive sword. Each blow only did 13 damage so it took about 10 minutes but I was rewarded with his awesome armour which... I cant wear because I'm a girl. Doh!

Comment

LOL! His armour has the best fire protection in the whole game, IIRC. But I still prefer Yurt's armour due to its weight-protection (physical and status) ratio. And it looks way cooler :P

Comment

Yeah, I'm sporting Yurt's gear. I didn't even give him time to get back to the nexus on this run. Cage open "thankyou for" stabby stabby stabby :-)

I can't kill the two dragons (red & blue). They both fly off as soon as their health gets low and I have no idea where they fly to now. I suspect I've left it too late to get them on this run. Just got world 3 to do I think. Think I'm gonna abandon a platinum attempt though. Gonna take way too long.

Comment

The red dragon can be found

where you first encounter it, on the bridge after Phalanx. The only way to kill it is to sit on the first tower and throw a lot of arrows at him

The blue dragon can found much later,

before the very last part of the Boletarian Palace; there you'll encounter it twice: the first it'll fly away at 50% health (or more?), the second will sit where it is and killing it involves a lot of arrows (or range magic) and swinging cameras

Both dragons will fly away if you start attacking them where they sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X