Tekken 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekken 6

I played this very breifly yesterday in that arcade at the end of china town in soho, london.

I only played ad asuka because the character select screen had about a billion characters to choose from and they were all tiny portraits and I couldn't work out who was who and they only gave you about 4 seconds to chosse the character before it auto selected. No bad thing though - I like asuka. she seemed quite different with some ace new moves and the whole thing seemed really exciting and the graphics were really great. I really liked the new backgrounds too.

so far, I am very excited by this game and can't wait for the console versions to come out.

really looking forward to this too

Comment

One thing i don't like about T6:BR is the weird motion blur they've added, IMO it looks really ugly and i hope theres an option to turn it off in the console version.

Comment

Hope they include the new characters from Tekken 6: Bloodline that is doin the rounds in Japan they seem pretty awesome. I don`t play Tekken here so much, cus I get rinsed almost every time but good to watch some awesome peeps. I still use Jin a bit he feels a bit like a cross between all the Jins from the other Tekkens which is a bit weird sometimes.

Comment

Working...
        X