No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 [Xbox 360/PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my bro love playing this........ although we are struggling in legacy mode as our fighter is riddiculously weak......... we are not to good at the training (yet) so can't reap the full benefits. Its amazing how weak our fighter is - especially when you go and have a quick match with the likes of lennox or tyson - they are CRAZY strong!

I hafta say this though, the soundtrack in this game is a bit hit and miss - only a handful of track that im feeling. FN3 had a more fitting track listing.

Having not played through all of Legacy mode in FN4, is it similar to FN3 where throughout the career of your boxer his body shape changes and he becomes slower and weaker?

still lovin it, even if it isn't HUOWGLY different from FN3........ which ain't no bad thing.

Comment

If you have a couple of mates over, whack the stamina down, speed up and punch power up. Then go round robin with Tyson v Tyson. The matches are over in a few punches and it looks hilarious. Good for getting achievements as well!

Comment

Working...
      X