Mamoru-kun has been cursed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
    Where did you order the LE from if you dont mind me asking???
    It's still in stock at play-asia I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
      Still haven't tried this but the Superplay DVD & OST is one of those INH jobs called "The Perfect Terror" and comes in a seperate amaray DVD case. Something that would probably sell for at least ?20 on its own so the price premium can at least be justified (unlike DeathSmiles).
      Yeah, the DS LE was a little underwhelming.

Back on topic - for ham fisted n00bs like me is there a Freeplay mode, or is it generous with credits?

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
        Back on topic - for ham fisted n00bs like me is there a Freeplay mode, or is it generous with credits?
        seem to be able to use as many credits as you want

Comment

Been enjoying what I've played of this, as others have said, a nice change from the Cave J-360 shooters. Anyone know of a translated achievements list?

Comment

Maaaaaaan, why did I venture into this thread...

Shooter
            G-Rev
            Scoring hook
            Kikikaikai esque

Cracked and ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              Been enjoying what I've played of this, as others have said, a nice change from the Cave J-360 shooters. Anyone know of a translated achievements list?
              If you own a NTSC-J 360 then make this post and thread your special friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                If you own a NTSC-J 360 then make this post and thread your special friend.

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic...473f1ccb8818f5
                Lovely, thanks a lot!

Comment

Figured out what the flames are in the timer dial they represent the minutes left-doh!
                  Does anyone know if there's any way to skip the prologue level in arcade mode?

Last night I finished a level and instead of going to the next level screen I pushed left and it took me back to the boss and this time it was about 50 times harder!
                  Bullet Hell!
                  Is this the 'true boss mode' i've heard people going on about?

Comment

Working...
                  X