Mushroom Wars PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mushroom Wars PS3

Anyone seemingly addicted to this little gem ?
    Guess it's just me then , this really is a charming little game it's essentially a tower defence game but with a twist. Building towers isn't really the main aim of the game it's more taking control of given points and dominating the map through numbers.
    The idea is that you have little mushroom houses that spawn little mushroom men (No I havent smoked anything ,well not too much anyway ) and you move these men from building to building to take control of the tower/building.
    The trick is knwoing when to strike an enemy building and also how much or your army you want to commit ;a wrongly timed move can spell disaster as you loose enough men to let the enemy take control.

A really nice little game in all and if you like tower defence or even RTS games then you should definitely give this a go.

I'm flittling between this and Comet Crash atm as I just love tower defence games.

chalk this up as another PSN game I really fancy but refuse to pay for without trying.

they really need to sort this demo thing out as I'd spend far more on there if they provided them like xbla.

Comet Crash is ok but a bit 'loose' and not as good as Defence Grid to me.

Comment

Well merf today's your lucky day. The demo is now up on PSN, it's a really great game and im going to buy it.

Comment

tried the demo and loved it, then not sure if I'm being a div but hit a really steep curve and found the level where its explaining defending (around 7 or 8) impossible as I just get overwhelmed by numbers.

love the art style and idea and 2 player could be fun. need to go back fresh and see if I was being thick.

apparently I'm not alone finding it tough, found this via gamefaqs

Last edited by merf; 28-11-2009, 06:47.

Comment

local muliplayer is brilliant, we had some huge punch ups yesterday that swung one way and another, quite a lot of depth tactically even though its a seemingly simple set-up.

Comment

Working...
          X