No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2 [Demo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may sound like a spazzy question but does the PC version come with a rumble if you use the xbox pad?

Comment

Originally posted by ExtremePabs View Post
      Yes to be fair I was not playing on expert
      Had a quick go on expert at work and my god it certainly ramps up. The charger sucked my health up within seconds of getting caught by him.

I read elsewhere that it feels like l4d if it had been made by valve day 1. I have to say the damage model improvements work wonders in really improving the visceral experience of charging through a group of zombies.

I really can't wait till the 17th, my hype machine is ramping up.

Comment

I threw some Boomer Bile onto a Witch and was more or less expecting her to shake it off and come deal to me, but no, she got surrounded by zombies and mauled to death.

I stood back and lol'd.

I'm likely to play the full campaign through on co-op with one other person, so I'm hoping the rumours are true that this campaign packs a bit more in as far as duration goes.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
          One niggle I found though. If you have a melee weapon, you lose your handgun. If you go down you suddenly have a handgun. o.O.
          They definitely missed a trick there, when down it would've been great to see players swinging a guitar frantically from the ground

Comment

Sounds like it's as much of a sequel as Doom 2 was.

Comment

Working...
            X