No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a great tip. I never play FFA in this now though, just don't find it remotely interesting compared to the team modes.

I still want IW to change up the playlists. I think they should introduce modifiers to standard games instead of having separate lists. So under TDM you'd have normal, hardcore, hardcore friendly-fire penalty and so on. Add to that TDM pure which is perks and killstreaks removed etc...

So for each gametype there are say 5-6 subtype playlists that simply change the rules as you can manually in a private match. Ain't gonna happen of course but how good would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      That is a great tip. I never play FFA in this now though, just don't find it remotely interesting compared to the team modes.

I still want IW to change up the playlists. I think they should introduce modifiers to standard games instead of having separate lists. So under TDM you'd have normal, hardcore, hardcore friendly-fire penalty and so on. Add to that TDM pure which is perks and killstreaks removed etc...

So for each gametype there are say 5-6 subtype playlists that simply change the rules as you can manually in a private match. Ain't gonna happen of course but how good would that be?
      sounds a good idea.
      i think a hardcore version of FFA would be good also. just with the extra bullet damage and no hud etc.

Comment

How about more destructible maps, buildings that literally collapse, towers that fall over and walls that fall down. Now that would be ace.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
          How about more destructible maps, buildings that literally collapse, towers that fall over and walls that fall down. Now that would be ace.
          We've already got that, it's called Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Comment

I would imagine that the frame rate would be lower if you had maps like that.

Comment

The engine can't even cope with someone blowing up a car. It always stutters like crazy when that happens.

Comment

Really? What a load of crap. It's a great game online, but the maps for as good as they can be, seem a bit too static for my liking. Just imagine some camper in a building that keeps picking you off. You just level the building he's in with a nicely played rocket or chopper attack.

Comment

I took time out from my precious gaming time today (and away from Battlefield) to return to this, just to see if I could play it again and in warm up to the Map Pack's release on Tuesday.

Still, months on, the leaderboard is a hacked ****ing mess. Its full of people running around at marathon speed stabbing you, the air space is full of helicopters smacking the living ****e out of you, and it has cheats a plenty.

Today's seesion saved me a £10 on Tuesday...

Comment

I'm your exact opposite then. I never get angry but the lag in Battlefield is pissing me off no end to the point I was to sell the piece of **** game. Then last night in the one match I was doing well in Id gotten 3000+ points when it yet again crashed and the me back to the dashboard.

I threw the disc out of the machine in a fit a rage and stuck in MW2. Gaming bliss ensued for hours. I've not seen a single glitch in it since the last patch, marathon knifers are piss easy to combat and air support usually lasts a max of 5 seconds before someone shoots them down in all the matches I play.

I can't wait for the new DLC and patch this is getting. I'd rather be spending less but thankfully I found some 2000 MS cards in offer during the week and grabbed a couple of them about 30% cheaper.

Comment

I'm almost at level 70 now. To prestige or not to prestige?

Comment

I'm almost at level 70 now. To prestige or not to prestige?
                        Prestige at least once, there are new gun objectives for prestige only

Comment

If you haven't prestiged by now and have been playing it since release, then surely no, unless you think you will be ploughing on at the same rate for a long time.

Comment

You should definitely Prestige at least once if you play it all the time. The extras are worth it and it doesn't take long at all to get back up to level 25-30 when you're armed with knowledge of the maps and likely camping spots etc. The only things I really miss when I Prestige are thermal scopes for my sniper rifles and Claymores (lv31).

Map pack tomorrow and Double XP this weekend on the 360 version.

Comment

I wasn't going to prestige, but the talk of double xp points and new maps will swing this for me.

Comment

Double XP points?

Comment

Working...
                                X