Lego Rockband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego Rockband

Right ive got the US version this morning and theres not really much to say, it looks and plays just like rockband , but it only has 45 tracks which is a bit mean. but with my DLc im able to play around 500 songs which is why i bought the us version, its good and if you like rockband then get it when it comes out, ive not exported the songs to RB1 or 2 as its $10 but i think i will just for kung fu fighting, ive also bought the DS version, had a quick go really really nice plays just like rockband unplugged but the sound quality for a DS game is excellant, only downside 25 songs, and you cant DL anymore so i cant see it lasting long, all in all 2 nice additions to the Rockband library. oh and no online mode on my PS3 version which is strange, maybe they dont want kids online.

I assume the export litterally just exports the songs, you don't get any of the lego stuff going across? This has some great party songs on it that I'd love to have in my RB2 collection, but £40 for the game plus the £10 (?) export is pretty steep. At least they offer the export, unlike The Beatles though.

Comment

i dont have any money on my us account at the moment so havent tried the code but it dosent say its costs anything i need to find out its got a great tracklist that i will put in rb2, also if you are failing a song this game gives you a 2nd chance

Comment

there is no online play in it was complained about in most reviews

Comment

it does cost 10 dollars but i cant export until the 12th so say the americans im glad ibought it and a mention to the sound quality on the ds version brilliant quality oh and lego queen brian may looks spot on

Comment

Working...
          X