Creature Defense (PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creature Defense (PSP)

So this is a new tower defense game by Hudson, out on the japanese PSN and the USA PSN where i purchased it for $7.99. So its the usual tower defense game where monsters come along the path, but this time you got creatures , hence the name. You have 5 elements fire/water/forest/light/dark (sounds very Magic TG), So fire creatures do more damage to forest monsters, forest do more damage to water, water do more damage to fire and light and do most damage to each other. The graphics are good remember its only 33Mb,the animations are great on the characters, plus the sounds and music is great , nice techno tune for a change.
    So you collect money for destroying monsters which you can purchase 60 cards , of the monsters who are attacking you. You can also build six decks of creatures, so lots of variety and some combo of creatures work better together, when you kill monsters they also give you mana which can summon more creatures or upgrade the ones you have out already, Choose 5 creatures at the start to defend.
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 23-11-2009, 22:11.

Sounds like a conversion of their iphone TD game Elemental Monster?
    If it is i wasn't a huge fan.

Comment

Yes it is, didnt know it was out for iphone as i dont have one.

Comment

Do you reckon it's better than Crystal Defenders?
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

IMO yes, plus its $2 cheaper, just discovered its also out on DS called elemental monsters. I think its a fun game , i like TD games fieldrunners, crystal defenders, pixel junk monsters delexe and all the others.

Comment

How does this compare to the Elemental TD mod in Warcraft 3?

Comment

Working...
            X