No announcement yet.

Coropata DS JPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally done 14 now stuck on 15, nearly there just working out the optimal place for shoving the plank.

Comment

Wow, this does get hard quickly. The level with three magnets had me stumped for ages, mainly with trial and error. Then the next level with the fan, I could vaguely see what I needed to do but didn't quite have it pixel perfect. How did you do that one?

I put the fan at the end of the platform with the ball on, in mid-air, to knock it left and onto a log, which knocked it left further to hit the top of the bridge and knock that down.

That doesn't feel right, though!

Currently stuck on the next level with the dominoes up top, I've got most of it I think but somehow need to get the big metal ball to fall to the platform below, and I can't get the magnet to make that happen.

Comment

Ok easiest way to describe it is by pictures, but i will leave them as links & not imbed them to prevent spoilers.

This is what i did with puzzle 9 the one with the fan.

Puzzle 10 the one with the dominoes & magnets

I have to agree the game spikes pretty hard for difficulty, the trickyness is sometimes the puzzle requires you to use an item differently from how you normally would, the one that got me was the riceball. I had no idea you could use it for other stuff apart from eating.

Comment

Yep, your puzzle 9 solution looks about the same as mine, though I had a log near the fan rather than both at the other side.

It still feels a bit cheaty having the fan in mid-air, though!

Puzzle ten I did in the end too, it didn't occur to me for ages to use the magnet

under the platform

, I had it at the end of it and was trying to bounce the ball off it and onto the platform below!

I'm up to 18
          Last edited by toythatkills; 03-01-2010, 18:05. Reason: I was on 18, not 17!

Comment

How did you do 16? as no matter where i put the scissors the ball never gets into the basket as its going too fast, grr.

(Edit)

LOL damn it, once again i was tricked by the use of the items i didnt realise the scissors dont need the cannon ball
            Last edited by importaku; 03-01-2010, 17:20.

Comment

Lol, I take it that's out of the way, then!

Comment

Yup im upto 32 now, it's getting a bit easier or i have adjusted to the twisted way they expect you to think lol

Some of them are inspired when you solve them it's a great feeling, i love replaying again & again to watch it, shame you can't save replays that would have been awesome.

Going to do a guide for this sucker, currently replaying from level 1 & taking pics as i go along of the solutions, lets hope i can get to the end.

Comment

Flipping heck, you rattled through those levels! What's my aim on level 24? I don't have to get up to the cat, surely? Actually, thinking about it,

maybe I can get the cat to me...

I'm sure between us we can get to the end of the game!

Comment

Your guess is correct you have to move the cat. If you get really stuck let us know & i'll upload the pic of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Going to do a guide for this sucker, currently replaying from level 1 & taking pics as i go along of the solutions, lets hope i can get to the end.
                      I've found a website that's done just that for all the levels already...

Unfortunately I refuse to use it and I'm quite hideously stuck on level 39.

Comment

Well, after fighting past that, level 47 is worse! I've got four pieces of wood and I can see no way of using them any other way than I have done; I'm not even certain of the goal because I threw a ball into a bucket and nothing happened. There are some dominoes though so I don't know what their role is. I fear I may have to get one of them in the bucket, which seems impossible because the buckets in the wrong place and it'd take two of my bits of wood to change that, making it impossible to get the ball! AGH!

What does the description say? Are there any hints or owt?

Comment

Working...
                        X