[Andriod] Abduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Andriod] Abduction!

A very simple tilt um up that just saps the hours away.

First of all the game has a free version that is ad supported which i am playing. The idea is to advance your jumping cow up the game by tilting the the phone left and right to gide your cow to the platforms. The game is littered with items but you do not know if that item will help or hinder you till you collect. As the game goes on the platformers get fewer and bombs start to fall which if hit take a life (if you have found any hidden).

The game features online rankings and it is this that has kept me playing, though the high scores are extremely good, so a challenge is there if you want to get into the top 10.

The game features a few modes inside the quick game option

Kids
    Easy
    Medium
    Hard

All the above modes have you trying to get to a height level to get taken away in a UFO and all have high score boards.

Infinate - Endless mode
    Evil - hard endless mode

The game also has a story mode which has you guiding cows up the level into a UFO.

All in this is very worth a download and it is free

I'm starting to think we need a sub forum for Iphone/PSPmini/Android and other mobile related games. There is an ipod touch/iphone games thread at the moment but that doesnt cover the other mobile entries into gaming.

Comment

Working...
    X