No announcement yet.

VVVVVV (PC/Mac)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes replied to the post and forgot to put reply with quote, me bad and by the time i'd edited it you'd replied
    Your too quick for your own good :P

Comment

So, do you have a US 3DS?

Comment

Nope,or i would have posted my impressions on the 3DS version, wish i did as this would be perfect on the go and while going to work etc, need this and a super meat boy 3DS version( if they ever make it).

Comment

I heard somewhere it was due few weeks after USA release for EU, so hopefully not long for 3ds owners to experience this awesome game.

Comment

How much is this in the US? Hoping it's cheap-ish. Happy with ?3.60 and probably buy it on launch at that kind of price range.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
              Nope,or i would have posted my impressions on the 3DS version, wish i did as this would be perfect on the go and while going to work etc, need this and a super meat boy 3DS version( if they ever make it).
              Edmund said no to a 3DS version of SMB. Said they might do a iOS version down the line, but all they have planned atm for 3DS is The Binding Of Isaac.

I found this game OK but I got a bit bored with it personally. I keep meaning to go back to it as I did like it somewhat, but I wasn't wowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Btang84 View Post
                How much is this in the US? Hoping it's cheap-ish. Happy with ?3.60 and probably buy it on launch at that kind of price range.
                It's $7.99.

Comment

Finally bought and completed this, awesome game. I think I was just using muscle memory at times, when I got stuck, not really watching the little guy, just looking at the level design and figuring out what inputs were needed to navigate it.

I gave it a 10, half expecting to be the only one, but I see everyone gave it a 10! Well deserved too, the perfect indie game for me.

Comment

I lol'd when I saw who voted it 10/10. Me. Twice! Definitely deserves it though. Probably the best game of the past decade.

Comment

It's needed on PSN/XBLA. The kids need educating.

Comment

Didn't it come out for DSiWare, or whatever it's called?

Comment

It did, but that only educates the babies.. ooof!

Comment

Those babies are the future!

Comment

Actually, I bet it looked quite good in 3D. Anyone get it on 3DS?

Comment

Think cost must have put a few people off the 3DS version, from what I hear though it's just as great as ever and 3D effect works really well.
                                Don't worry Hoolak I'm sure the kids will be educated the only way they know how nowadays, via iOS.
                                VVVVVV on iOS could be a challenge but looks like it is coming, possibly android too.

Comment

Working...
                                X