[Wii] Super Monkey Ball: Step n Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Wii] Super Monkey Ball: Step n Roll

Not had a chance to play this much yet so these impressions are based just on the first 10 levels.

The main story mode (if you can call it that) is back to how it was in Monkey Ball1 and 2. No more jumping, no more stupid boss fights, it is simple roll your monkey to the goal in the time limit without falling off. 20 bananas give you an extra life, bonus rounds are back this is what i would call Super Monkey Ball 3.

One of the main issues of the last outing on Wii was the rubbish control system, i can now say that using the ballance board, or Wii mote is as easy and responds well. The game also supports the nunchuck but i am yet to try this method.

Being a fan of Monkey Ball 1 and 2 this is right up my street and the selection of 20 or so mini games including the return of Monkey Target this is a real winner for me.

its good fun i managed to get it for under £16 thanks to the amazon pre order
    the balance board control needs allot of skill tho but its allot of fun, the wiimote tilt controls work well. and balance board mini game luge is brilliant,

Comment

So the control is good? This game is getting savaged in reviews and had scared me off!

Comment

Yeah I have no idea about the reviews but as a fan of the series I would say 8/10 and the best version since 2. In some respects it is on par or better than 2.

Comment

Working...
        X