Socom 3 - psp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socom 3 - psp

Been looking forwards to finally having some online action on my pspgo. Alas, it's just not to be. Purchased the game via my pspgo, selected an online match, to be told that I need to enter the code on the back of the manual.... Which you don't get as it's a digital download....

Haha, sorry but that's brilliant.

Comment

You aren't trying to play the game using a different account to the one you bought it on are you? The PSn version is supposed to register your PSN account automatically so you don't have to buy the online unlock code.

Comment

Nope - downloads via the pspgo itself. Looks like a few people have the same probs Reading the official psp forums....

Comment

Originally posted by Hardbattle View Post
          Nope - downloads via the pspgo itself. Looks like a few people have the same probs Reading the official psp forums....
          Has this been sorted yet?

Comment

Don't you get an electronic version of the manual as part of the download?

Pretty sure when I downloaded Fate/Unlimited you can press Triangle before you start the game on the XMB to choose to view the manual.

Comment

Yeah, but they're not usually scans are they? This code is apparently on the back of the booklet.

Comment

Working...
              X