Sonic + Superstars Racing Demo Xbox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic + Superstars Racing Demo Xbox Live

Had a few plays at this and even tho its a blatent Mario Kart rip off it plays well and is alot of fun, a good option for 360 owners who dont have a wii.

Special weapons are fun, smaba amigo char makes everyone do the congo to samba music round the track in thier current position - very funny.

Huge potential on live although sadly the demo does not include multiplayer just single player.

Ok its not Forza etc but let be hnoest your not really gonna looking at this to compete with Forza, its simple, no brain fun and the multi player looks great.

I just hope the MP is implemented the correct way and does not let itself down.

Has anyone else tried it....?

There's a right old whinge-a-thon in the headlines thread, man.

Comment

whinge-a-thon is right. Bloody piss poor frame rate makes the game a right mess.

Comment

Play the full version, then whinge :P

---
        S0L
        ---

Comment

Release demos indicative of final release, then get sales! :P

Only joking mind, this must really suck for Sumo to have this happen.

Comment

I must admit after all the bitching about this I expected it to be awful in terms of frame rate. In the end I didn't think it was that bad at all and a fun game to boot.
            I wouldn't pay 40 notes for it mind but thats just not my style of game.

Comment

Re the frame rate: I never even noticed it on the 360 tbh and thats playing thru a 1080 lcd panel, the frame rate on Darksider was alot worse imo.

Nakamura I agree, its good mindless fun and live looks to be great but I dont think I will buying it at launch. The way things have been going lately it will be reduced to £25 a month after release.

Comment

It's ?29.99 on game.co.uk, can't see this one dropping further than that for a wee bit just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  It's ?29.99 on game.co.uk, can't see this one dropping further than that for a wee bit just yet.
                  It has at The Hut.

Comment

Really enjoying this. Never had much of a problem with demo unlike many others however saying that, I can def tell this was surely the version they would of wanted you to try first. Loving the characters and some nice tracks to play on. Online works well and having a blast with that. The mission games will keep me busy for a while. Looks lush, nice tunes. The Sega Miles will keep you going to unlock plenty of goodies. A lot of Sega love has gone into this. I'm a big Sega fan so i'm happy. Also it's nice to play another decent kart game other then Mario Kart for a change. Def does not deserve the stick it's been getting.

Comment

Working...
                    X