[DSiware]Pinball Pulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DSiware]Pinball Pulse

I have to admit i am a huge fan of pinball videos games and apart from the slightly above average Metroid Prime Pinball the DSi has nothing good on offer, that was until now.

EDIT - This is from the Metroid Pinball devs hence why its so good.

The first thing to notice the voice overs have been redone for the UK release employing Brian Blessed and a woman i can't quite place.

The camera is fixed which i think helps the action no end as the game can get frantic. Further to this the ball physics feel right which is so often not the case with console pinball games and while you only have 1 table the game does pack a huge raft of challenges (about 20 i think) and features on the board.

The game features 2 modes daily mode and normal mode. Both modes are almost identical but the fact daily mode you get 1 ball and normal you get 3. Each quest you obtain is voiced by Brian and the female, so you never have to take your eye off the action.

It is a shame that the game only has 1 table but as i understand it they plan to release more as further downloads.

The game costs a cool 500 which is a fair price i feel. A must for any pinball fan.
    Last edited by The Mole; 05-03-2010, 16:35.
Working...
X