Age of Zombies Mini (PS3/PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age of Zombies Mini (PS3/PSP)

Just grabbed this PSP mini off the US store ($4.99) and it's rather good. great humour and a main protagonist called Barry Steakfries. Anyway, the trailer explains the game concept better than I can:

OOps i got it when it came out , forgot to do a post , twin stick shooter ( kinda ) with awesome humour , really enjoy what time period your in , when you pick up weapons it say it in that style , future is cool wity the voice syth and Barry Steakfries rocks as a character, and EPIC FAIL lol.
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 24-03-2010, 18:21.

Comment

I reviewed it for Console Arcade a while back.

Rather than repeat myself you can see what I think here

(hint: I quite liked it)

Comment

How do minis look/perform on the PS3? Are they full screen at least?

Comment

They are, but on a HD telly the lower resolution makes them look a bit fuzzy. Still perfectly playable though.

Comment

So this is officially the first Mini I've played (Thanks to PlayStation Plus, I've just dusted off my PSP! ) and I'm pleasantly surprised. Took a little while to get used to the controls, but now that I am I'm really enjoying it.

Great sense of humour and variety in the locations. I'm up to the Japanese garden at the moment.

The only thing it misses is some kind of online component, like scoreboards or summat.

Comment

if only all trailers were as to-the-point as that

Comment

One question - when played on the PS3 does this support dual analogue control?

EDIT: Also finished this yesterday. A real shame there's no leaderboards or anything similar to give me something to aim for.

Comment

Afraid not, only the face buttons are mapped for shooting like PSP version.

Comment

Ta. Probably not a bad thing anyway, the game's not terribly long/difficult as it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X