FlipSide (Xbox 360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlipSide (Xbox 360)

It's bloody awesome - a mere 80 points. It has that genre of music that I don't even like but for some reason in certain games it just works and is amazing, see also The Impossible Game, I'd never listen to that outside the game but somehow it's awesome. Anyway, the game. You control two ships, one on the left stick and one on the right and you have to control them together to get through gates.

It's not easy. There are five stages and excellently, an endless mode. This is horribly addictive and absolutely a no-brainer for the price. The five stages will take ages, if you can even finish them at all - I'm still stuck on stage 2...

One more go, you say?

Your current endless mode high score to beat is... 42!

Get it here.

NTSC-UK, you disappoint me. Did nobody try it at all? It's free to have a go!

I'm still loving it, and still somewhat hooked on it. I put it on every other game for a few minutes, utterly perfect for it. I've unlocked the third challenge which is just crazy fast, I may have reached my limit already

It makes endless mode feel quite slow though, and my scores are improving in that. Current high: 62.

Try the bloody thing! It's my new favourite XBLIG.

Comment

I had a play on your recommendation some time back and liked it enough to buy it, but haven't spent too much time with it yet. Will admit to cheating like a big lamer, and getting the ladyfriend to commandeer the right stick during initial testing too

Comment

Working...
      X