Sakura Wars ~ So Long, My Love ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
    Hes already got a messiah PS2. Hes asking if it would work on it.
    Yes, this.

Can anyone confirm?

Then again, my Messiah PS2 had trouble booting Rogue Galaxy PAL, which was dual layer... I hope the old system has enough fight in it still.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
      I don't feel like getting the Wii version - will the US PS2 version work on a fat PS2 with messiah modchip?
      Can anyone confirm this? Alternatively, is anyone selling the PS2 version cheaply enough for me not to care?

Comment

I really need to finish playing through this. Put it on hold for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
          Can anyone confirm this? Alternatively, is anyone selling the PS2 version cheaply enough for me not to care?
          I had a Phat PS2 with Messiah one - I took a punt on Xenosaga another dual layered disc - I found it didnt load when the console was upright but would load fine if the machine was flat..

in short I reckon you'll be alright.

Comment

Ace, cheers.

Comment

Started playing again yesterday. The combat's still frustrating (namely the tendency for the enemy AI to gang up on the main character) but I'm enjoying the character stuff.

Rika's got such a great laugh (in Japanese).

Comment

I found the combat rediculously easy, never had any problems with it myself.

Comment

It's easy but I keep coming across instances where 5 enemies all run to and attack the main before I get a turn in. It's annoying. Only died once so far though.

Comment

Finished it now. The final boss fights were so incredibly long and drawn out...

Picked Sagitta in the end kinda lolled

when they showed her as a white nun with her face obscured next to a pic of her looking normal

Enjoyed it quite a bit, thought it was fun although the characters themselves were perhaps a bit bland and lacking in depth (once their chapter is over, there's no character progression)

Comment

I picked this up today have been looking forward to playing it since it come out, will start this after the football tonight

Comment

Hi
                        One question not that i mind but how long is the game ?

Comment

Preety lengthy for what it is. Can't remember exactly, but your getting a decent chunk out of it.

Comment

Thanks forthe answer zero9X
                            Stuff come up last night so i've just put this bad boy in my Wii so far only seen the start of the i mean i've spent only half hour on this not even go into a fight yet am saving the first fight for tomorrow night. Also OMG this game looks amazing so pretty and fun

Comment

18 hours is a reasonable estimate. It's a bit short by RPG standards but it feels about the right length (drawn out final boss aside).

From what I gather NIS were pretty dissapointed with the sales performance of this so we may never see another. That may change if Sega were to make a hi-def PS3 ones though.

I'd wager the Wii third party curse contributed to the low sales.

Comment

Working...
                              X