No announcement yet.

Lost Planet 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked this up yesterday the same time as I got the absolubtley shocking Splinter Cell Conviction. Its amazing to think that game was so overrated upon release and this one seems to have been so underrated.

The structure of the campaign is pretty unfocused, you could almost say its a mess and it doesnt really tell you what your team is suppose to be doing half the time, but its still just alot of fun.

Was this patched heavily after release or somthing, I havent even been playing this in co-op its been all solo play and I havent really ran across any of the issues that the reviewers seemed to have upon release.

Comment

Only just started to get into this (one player at least) after reinstalling it yesterday. Your team mates can be a bit retarded should you need to work apart....tend to follow you around. Graphics on the PC version are......amazing, even in DX9 mode (imo dx11 mode doesn't look that much better, and im preferring the extra frames, scale of some of the akrids is beyond my imagination.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that the checkpoints have been updated in the 360 version?

Comment

Working...
        X