No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no more undead nightmare talk? Ive been away travelling for 6 months and its top of my to buy list when I get back. Didnt it sell very well? My understanding is that it can be played without a RDR disc too if I buy the retail version yeah? Think I sold the original one.

Comment

Finished RD last week. What an ending. At last a Rockstar character that I cared about.
      Yes it's a long slog but for £15 what value for money! I loved the atmosphere created, the music, environmental sounds, characters (I work with the grave robber guy) everything in fact. Doesn't say much about me though when I kidnapped a girl and took her to my room and left her bound and gagged on my floor. So we can have murder simulators but not sexual assault simulators? Odd world we live in with all these double standards. Probably for the best we don't have the latter though. We have enough nutters already.
      So Undead Nightmare, worth playing?

Comment

Oh, about "I know you." Was he

the Devil

?

Comment

Just started Undead having now pretty much done everything I wanted to in the other. What a difference! Talk about DLC! Really works well. Best add-on I've played I reckon. I tried kidnapping a human and leaving them for the undead but it didn't work. Shame.

Comment

I did a brief google but couldn't find the answer to this:
            I'm tempted to play RDR. Does the retail disc release of Undead contain the original RDR along with the DLC, or is it a standalone game with zombies? Because mainly Just want to muck about in RDR for a bit. If I want both, would I need to buy the original RDR and then the DLC?

Also, how long is this? I keep reading about how it drags on near the end, and that puts me right off. I've just completed a 30 hour RPG and had to force myself once past the 15 hour mark. Is this doable in 20 hours?

Comment

Ish, with no side missions maybe. It doesnt drag like an RPG...

Undead Nightmare only includes that, not the main game.

Ive been playing Undead - not much mission variety so far and the game isnt as nice to look at as the main game with the apocalypse and that somehow making everything dark all the time. Though I have just got the horseman of the apocalypse flaming horse which is flipping sweeeeet!

Comment

Wow wow wow. I love this game. Don't want to go into too much as you've probably all been through it before and the more time typing means less time playing but what a fun game!

Comment

RDR Content is on special this week on the 360.

Not being big into the Multiplayer side I bought Undead Nightmare for 400 points (down from 800).

The Undead Collection is 1000 points (down from 1600), which as well as Undead Nightmare includes the two packs that are normally 800 points each.

The two mulriplayer packs are 400 points (down from 800)

There is also a new Free multiplayer pack "Myths and Legends" which includes new characters etc.

Comment

That should of course be "Myths and Mavericks". Sorry about the double post, but I could not save my edit on the PS3 browser.

Comment

Working...
                    X