Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning Eleven 2010: Aoki Samurai no Chousen (Blue Samurai Challenge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning Eleven 2010: Aoki Samurai no Chousen (Blue Samurai Challenge)

Impressions of play

The opening is very Japan National team focused and quite nice. Shows highlights from some games. This is a much tweaked version of Winning Eleven 2010/PES 2010/Winning Eleven 2010 Arcade Championship (WE 2010: ACC). For those wondering before I get into the nitty gritty language is Japanese only even when the PS3 is set to English. Japan Challenge mode is the only extra addition to the game modes. This is good and fun to see the Japanese face when doing formations and different visuals.

O.k so after a couple of games there is a noticeable difference in Aoki Samurai compared to Winning Eleven 2010: Arcade Championship and PES 2010. The movement seems to be freer with regards to controlling and moving players, not as rigid and more responsive in my opinion. Slide tackling seems better and slides appear to go further. Tackling is more precise I feel. The pace of the game has been greatly improved also.

Aoki Samurai also allows you to move your player before the ball gets to you which was difficult in PES 2010 and WE 2010: ACC. The players feels slightly less on rails too. The animations are more in sync than previous vers like WE:ACC and PES 2010. Shooting is also much more satisfying, and feels more direct, powerful and it possibly accurate. To also mention the keepers seem a little improved with regards to catching and shot stopping

Ball connection with players is much better and the ball physics in general have been tweaked with the ball feeling more lifelike. Plus bouncing around in a more realistic manner.

Referees make better decisions in general and penalise you less as the player, and the free kicks seem to be better and easier to score. The game allows more movement of the ball in my opinion.

Playing on Superstar difficulty is much harder than top player it is more apparent that the A.I is much better and don`t all scramble for the ball all in a bunch. The A.I players seem more concise and seem to hold positions better. This also can be seen when the A.I grabs yr own players for short periods of time. In one of my games the A.I took the ball to the corner flag I don`t personally remember the A.I doing this before on PES 2010.

In conclusion in all it feels much better than I expected and like you have more control over your team and the players in it. Movement feels less restrictive shooting is better and the all round general feeling is helped by the tweaks made. As someone has mentioned previously it`s a shame this was`nt WE 2010/PES 2010 in the first place.

Roll on June 1st for PES 2011 info
    Last edited by JU!; 24-05-2010, 05:56.
Working...
X