Disgaea Infinite (PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgaea Infinite (PSP)

This is not your normal Disgaea SRPG game. It is, for want of a better description, an interactive story.

It is all about an exploding pudding that Laharl gets!!!

The idea is to find out who planted it for Laharl to find.

There are 14 different endings. So far I have seen the introduction which tells the story from a Prinny's point of view. You can possess other characters as you encounter them in the story so as to get a different view of the proceedings. I took over Laharl and got to see the story from his point of view. That is as much as I have seen so far.

All the main characters are there. I have seen Etna, Flonne, Laharl, Gordon, Thursday and Jennifer so far, plus various Prinnies. The story has the usual humour and excellent voice acting.

Quite a laid back experience after some games. Something to dip into when the mood takes me.

I downloaded it from the US PS Store for $19.99 (now have $15 left there unless I get a PSN Card from somewhere). I would have paid the same (plus postage) from VG+.

Tempted by this, may get it when I finish Hexys force.

Visual novels get a lot of bad press but that's because they get compared to full games rather than manga or novels (which is what they should be compared to)

Comment

I spent several hours on this little gem this evening - it's ace! For those who found the previous Disgaea games too daunting with their 200+ hours of promised gameplay, this is an awesome way to enjoy the comedy and scripting but without the SRPG grinding.

For a budget release (about £20 on eBay), it's fantastic. Such a shame no one will take an interest. I love visual novels like this - I wish there were more officially in English.

Comment

This is my first visual novel so am coming to his with a new pair of eye's have what this for a long time , so far its fun am not super deep in it maybe about an hour thats all i can say for now

Comment

It keeps getting better!

Comment

thats good to hear

Comment

Working...
            X