ninety nine nights 2 ( 360 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninety nine nights 2 ( 360 )

Q entertainment's new hack and slasher , the follow up to N3 .
    Story, The Lord of the Night has taken 92 nights to pillage and destroy nearly all the lands , except Ophia. You are Galen , the bad a$$ warrior blah blah blah , do you really care about the story - NO , just hack and slash your way through huge numbers of monsters to complete missions. X and Y is all you really need , plus LB + X/Y/A/B to do a special if you have the power, gained by killing monsters.
    You can upgrade your weapons and skills, with orbs , GoW like. The graphics look good nothing amazing but the pryotechnics when hacking through mobs and doing specials look pretty sweet.
    In conclusion if you likedd the first one or enjoy dynasty warriors this will be right up your street, turn your brain off for a while and let the blood spilling become cathartic as you slash away all your tension and troubles ( if you have any ) , total mindless fun.

I think the first one was a guilty pleasure, I actually really liked it. I played the demo of the second one after reading the usual terrible reviews and kind of liked it. I will pick it up when its down to a tenner as there are too many games I need to complere first :P

Comment

I loved the first one but struggled with the demo of 2

Comment

Working...
      X