No announcement yet.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would rip them into a million pieces, and shove them up Gaia's behind!

You're right, we SHOULD have a daisy chain minigame.

Comment

I have to say I'm not enjoying this all that much. For starters it's pointless playing this in anything other than ideal lighting conditions - any chance of reflection on the screen and you miss so much of the detail in the game. So effectively playing this during lunch is out.

And despite every single GoW game having been linear, I don't ever recall feeling so heavily funnelled as I have been in this game.

Comment

Just tried to play again at lunch time, it's ridiculous how little I can see of the environments. I honestly don't remember having this problem with Chains of Olympus.

Comment

OK, I'm going to stick to playing this in the evenings now. When you get can see through the darkness it's a beautiful game, as expected.

Comment

Good, better, Ghost of Sparta. Finished the game and while the series is becoming a bit stale, I thought GoS was the best yet. Awesome levels, no filler weapons.. The game didn't have that many bosses when I think of it, but it just doesn't need it to be completely awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X