No announcement yet.

Guwange XBLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Arrange. Really quite easy when you play through it a few times and get a feel for the bosses. I found Shishin the easiest to use as his full power attack seems better than the others.

If I can do better, I'll probably throw up a replay, or just use the current one.

Comment

Nice work - I just posted a 1cc (with a much lower score, mind)

Annoyed that I still haven't managed to do well enough on Guwange-sama to get the achievement I want from him. I think the last one after that is a 'proper' 1cc + TLB clear on arcade mode - think I'll pass on that cheers

Comment

I'll be honest, 360 arrange mode bores me. I got to Stage 4 without getting hit before quitting because I didn't like the lack of challenge.

It's all about Arcade mode for me.

Comment

360 arrange mode is VERY EASY be honest. I got to the final boss on 1 credit on my first try. The normal mode is where the challenge is. I'll never be able tk 1cc that, Never

Comment

ok....so the statue you get 5g for destroying on level 3....why cant I see it??

360 Arrange is purely for achievement hunters I think as its so easy as to be no fun!!

Comment

Achievement DENIED if you shoot any of the small statues first.

Comment

When it's facing upwards, it looks like this:

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post

Achievement DENIED if you shoot any of the small statues first.
                  I got this one without even knowing what the hell I did

Comment

cheers!!

Comment

4:3 patch is up for download

Comment

Working...
                      X