Crysis 2 - multiplayer beta [PS3/ Xbox 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
    The title of this thread should not have changed from the beta to the proper game.

People have rated the beta 4's and 5's when they will probabaly rate the full game 8's and 9's.

It needs a new thread.
    no probs, will re-edit it.

Comment

Played about 6 hours so far today and I have to say its a marvel they managed to squeeze this onto consoles, Iam playing the PS3 version as Iam an audio geek and like the lossless HD audio

The game is just fantastic, I love the way I feel so free to do anything i want in any combat event.

Your nano suit even gives you the heads up about different ways which you can approach areas, and also help select the targets you want to take out first.

Lovely sound and visuals, yes there is some low frame rates later on in the game but not once has this had any affect on my experience with Crysis 2.

Lovely !

Comment

First impressions (360) - Got my Shopto order.

No EA Online pass required to play Multiplayer! Weird! 2nd hand copies are GO!

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeMeAKipper View Post
          It's available to buy and pre-load now but I think it unlocks at midnight.
          That must be just for the UK. Since I'm in Japan it's not even in the coming soon list of games never mind pre order..

Comment

Working...
          X