X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      It's been confirmed a few times now but the full game, console version, will have the auto attack option They did take alot out of the demo didn't they?

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/5935425
      the inclusion of an auto combat option is really encouraging for me. i found the demo mostly disappointing - bland environments and with boring, unbalanced combat - i turned it off after 20 minutes.

Comment

Graphics for me on pc are better (I'm using same setup) very purty to my eyes. Same old voice actors and ordingary cut scenes. Every women seems to have their breasts out. I love breasts a much as the next man so not complaining but c'mon it's 2011, we're not all 15 year old D&D'ers any more (are we?).

Camera doesn't zoom out as much as before but it's not too bad so far. I like some of the combat animations. Seems they're throwing in characters from the first one for some sort of fan service. What's the odds on meeting 'the warden' later in the game......

Comment

I wasn't a huge Dragon Age fan but enjoyed it enough to invest the considerable time it took to complete it, but this feels like a step backwards. Every character seems like a cliche, the environments and enemies are dull, the gameplay unengaging, and the whole thing seems devoid of any imagination, charm or flair.

A textbook example of how a poor demo (or, as I suspect, demo of a poor game) can completely kill any interest in the full game.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
            I wasn't a huge Dragon Age fan but enjoyed it enough to invest the considerable time it took to complete it, but this feels like a step backwards. Every character seems like a cliche, the environments and enemies are dull, the gameplay unengaging, and the whole thing seems devoid of any imagination, charm or flair.

A textbook example of how a poor demo (or, as I suspect, demo of a poor game) can completely kill any interest in the full game.
            So you have played the full game?

Comment

I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                I haven't.
                Ah right, you sounded like you played the whole game through.

Comment

Working...
                X