No announcement yet.

Pok?mon Black / White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may be better to keep Watchdog in the party as it is the higher level normal and put Stoutland into the Reserves! If memory serves me correctly, Watchdog is immune to accuracy reductions from various attacks, which is always useful.

Audinos can occur in any grass and I am not sure there is anywhere that is better for them. The problem is, that with the high incidence of random battles you can be stopped before getting to the moving grass by a battle and the Audino will go away.

I think I was well overlevelled before reaching the E4 and still struggled. I don't think there was anywhere particular I hung around to get my Pokemon levelled.

I presume you have the Lucky Egg and/or Exp Shares to assist in levelling.

Comment

Hey Bassman ^_^

That will be why I haven't come accross an Audino just yet then. I always get stopped in a random battle and off they go. I'm sure i'll find one soon enough. I do have the Lucky Egg and Exp Shares. I have two of those. Can you remember what Pokemon you went with to go against the Elite 4? I think one of my main problems is the move sets of my Pokemon in my team. I think they are a bit all over the place. Just going through Victory Road up and down and round and round slowly but surely getting them a bit stronger!

Comment

I was using Emboar. I had a fairly well levelled Lilligant which had the advantage of being able to put the foe to sleep. I obtained that as a Petilil in a trade (Nacrene City traded a Cottonee in Black, in White you would trade the Petilil for a Cottonee). Being a trade, it levelled pretty quickly, especially with the Lucky Egg. I think I also had a fully evolved Tympole (Seismitoad or whatever). Not too sure of the other three as I don't think I made much use of them other than perhaps cannon fodder while reviving. I think one was probably a Zoroark.

Comment

Working...
        X