APB Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APB Reloaded

Forgive me if I am mistaken but I have seen absolutely zero mention of this on the forum!

I got my Closed Beta key yesterday and just installed it there. 4.5GB download. Anyone else manage to get in? Quite good to see the game living again after what happened to all the guys at RTW but overall I'm not too impressed. I was expecting mega changes but in the brief time I've had with it (about 20 minutes), it's pretty much the same.

Cars still handle like boats also.

I'll give it another shot tomorrow though and see what I think after an hour or two.

Anarchy or justice: which will you choose? Hit the streets as a licensed vigilante or hardened criminal in the gritty metropolis of San Paro, where shootouts, car-chases, robbery, and vandalism are all in a day’s work.

It was mentioned about six years ago

Comment

I really hope you're joking since that's the original game which is now debunked and has been bought by GamersFirst who are rejigging it and releasing it as a free to play MMO.

Hence the new thread.

Comment

Doesn't seem to be a main thread for this but:

Free-to-play online multiplayer shooter APB Reloaded is being given a new lease of life on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. …

Coming to XBO and PS4 later this year

Comment

Yay! Free-to-play!

All this does is make me want to play either:
          1.) GTA V online
          or
          2.) The original APB arcade cab

Comment

Gave it a quick go last night and it's awful. Amazed it's still running

Comment

Working...
            X